Nice! I love Converse but I can't wear them because they always seem to make my feet sore! I'm just not made for wearing Converse. Shame!
Chucks are the only shoe I have wore in like 10 years. I think there is a pair of chucks in almost every movie ever made, too.Those Twilight Zone chucks rule... actually, all of those do!
Twilight Zone!!! WOWWWW! :D
The joy of Converses!<3 I love the Repo ones, I need them in my life.
I would pay top dollar for those Twilight Zone ones!
I want the Freddy Krueger shoes soooo bad!! :D
I want the Freddy ones!!!!!!!!!!!! So bad ass
Nice! I love Converse but I can't wear them because they always seem to make my feet sore! I'm just not made for wearing Converse. Shame!
ReplyDeleteChucks are the only shoe I have wore in like 10 years. I think there is a pair of chucks in almost every movie ever made, too.
ReplyDeleteThose Twilight Zone chucks rule... actually, all of those do!
Twilight Zone!!! WOWWWW! :D
ReplyDeleteThe joy of Converses!<3 I love the Repo ones, I need them in my life.
ReplyDeleteI would pay top dollar for those Twilight Zone ones!
ReplyDeleteI want the Freddy Krueger shoes soooo bad!! :D
ReplyDeleteI want the Freddy ones!!!!!!!!!!!! So bad ass
ReplyDelete