If you didn't know already, my boyfriend is quite the artist. He's humble about it, but I like to brag. One day he made a joke about the music I played in my car and said he was going to make me a cd that didn't suck, so he burned me one and drew Harley Quinn on it. Then out of boredom one night, he did one with Freddy Krueger on it titled Welcome To Prime Time, Betty. (Betty is his nickname for me.) This began the obsession with custom cd art. He's done several others since designed with Beetlejuice, Frankenhooker, and even zombie Elvis, but I haven't picked those up yet. Here's some pics of the first of an awesome new collection I'm starting. Thanks, babe. You're the best!
Wednesday, August 31, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









So funny... my honey has done the same thing! He draws pics on our cds all the time! How funny! And I had no idea you and Mister Bones even knew each other. Pretty bitchin'. Well I'm rambling here, I just stopped by to note the coincidence and that I dig your blog!
ReplyDeleteI'd like to interview you for get to know your bloggers, but I need an email address! Ahhhhh. jk, let me know. You can leave in a comment of send me a short hello @ itsonrandomblog@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteSo cool thats a talented hubby you got there.!
ReplyDeleteGlad you like them Betty, they aren't great but I am enjoying drawing again. Still say the Jason one is the best even though you don't like him :p
ReplyDeleteoh dang those are awesome!!
ReplyDeleteI love Harley Quinn!! Very talented indeed!!
ReplyDelete