I'm sure all of you have heard about Freddy Krueger's downloadable character on Mortal Kombat. If you haven't, you must have been locked in a closet for the past few months. Anywho, my boyfriend just got the game on Tuesday so he was showing me all the fatalities last night when I decided to play. Keep in mind, I haven't played anything in YEARS. Not that I don't want to, just in between kids and everything else I can't focus on it. But back in the day, I was quite the Mortal Kombat junkie.
When he first handed me the controller I was hesitant, I didn't want to be that girl who can't play for shit and gets laughed at. But after a few minutes I felt right at home, yelling and cussing at the tv screen. I did pretty well, despite being a little rusty. I'm definitely thinking about getting a new gaming system of my own and picking the hobby back up. I forgot how fun it can be to just let yourself go in a good game of ass kicking. For anyone who hasn't checked this game out yet, do yourself a favor and get it!









Lissa's Mortal Kombat review:
ReplyDeleteFUCK! FUCK THIS BITCH! THIS MOTHERFUCKER...! FUCK YOU!
What can I say, I was releasing all my anger from the last few days into the game!
ReplyDeleteGotta love Mortal Kombat!
ReplyDelete