Friday, September 2, 2011

Best. Birthday. Ever.


I'm so old.. I'm like the Crypt Keeper!

That's right, today's my birthday! I'm all 26.. and old! Either way, it's been a great one. Last night Sparky and I had plans to go out to eat for my birthday, but before we left he gave me a couple of surprises. Birthday cookies, a badass High Tension poster with a custom frame that he made, and a drawing of Harley and Joker together. It was all very personal, and much better than any store bought gift. It's been quite a long time since anyone has done anything like that for me, and I'm a very lucky girl. :)





6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! 26 is not old at all, you look like you're 17/18 years old anyway. Those are cool gifts you got especially the Harley & Joker picture! Those pictures look mighty tasty too! :P Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Bday Lissa!
    Omg I want that poster so bad!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The only thing that would make the poster better is if it said "Haute Tension" on it. ;p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday. I love the Joker and Harley picture, so adorable

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwe that's so sweet and very cool. I hope you had a great birthday and you partied hard and got a hangover ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't say that you're old because I'm 26 too! We still got a long way to go. Anyway, Happy Birfday two days ago! Can I has that poster?

    ReplyDelete