Saturday, December 3, 2011

I've Been a Good Ghoul This Year!



He's making a list, checking it twice. Gonna find out who's naughty or nice. Santa Claus is coming to town! Who's been good this year? This girl has! And being so, I thought I would make a list for Santa of all the goodies I'll be expecting this Christmas.

1. A New DVD Shelf


The dvd shelf I have is currently packed full and overflowing. Being as buying movies is my addiction, I will definitely be needing a new storage unit asap. Preferably one big enough to take me longer than a few months to fill up. Oh, and one more thing, I prefer black over wood. I hope you're taking notes, Santa!

2. An iPod


Yeah, I know. I'm probably the only person in America who doesn't already own an iPod. I guess you could say I'm old school. But I'm thinking it's about time for me to join everyone else and make life a little easier for myself. My cd artist is currently on strike, so I haven't been getting any cool custom cd's lately, and I'm sick of playing the same ol shit in the bumblebee.

3. Super Powers


Ok, this one may be a stretch for Santa. Probably a job for God, or Batman, or some other fictional character people look up to. But what the hell, I figured I would give it a shot! I already have super strength, but being able to fly, read minds, or just simply ignore stupid people would be wonderful. That's not too much to ask, right? I will also need a badass costume to go with my newfound abilities. (I look good in green and purple, just sayin.)



That's pretty much all I can think of off the top of my head. I'm not a greedy person, I just think I should get whatever I want. I mean, Christmas is all about love, and giving, and other selfless acts. Yeah, that's totally what I meant to say. Now bring me my stuff!

1 comment: