Sunday, December 4, 2011

The Gingerdead Man & Jack Frost 2


Today I thought I would do a special double feature. Two movies about murderers who are reanimated as a gingerbread man and a killer snowman. Both flicks are pretty cheesy, but I just love that kinda stuff. Not too long ago Mister Bones posted the first Jack Frost film at The Batcave so I decided to show the sequel here at my blog, being as we have several mutual followers. If you enjoy this be sure to check his weekly Friday Night Drive-In post. He always has some of the best movie selections.

What the hell is that?
It sure ain't the Pillsbury fucking doughboy!



 
Jack be nimble, Jack be quick,
Jack gouged eyes out with candlesticks.
 





2 comments:

  1. Cool. I watched Jack Frost 2 yesterday. It was surprisingly good. Been meaning to check Gingerdead Man out for a while now.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete