When she was good, she was very very good.
But when she was bad, she was horrid!
Sunday afternoon I didn't have much to do with the kids being gone, so I decided to play around with some make-up designs. I found some cool ideas online and thought I would try them out on myself. Keep in mind, I'm no make-up artist by any means. But I think I did a pretty decent job. I painted a half skull face design for starters, but I have many other ideas I plan on trying out when I have the time. I many even set up a face-painting booth ;) lol jk. But I will be doing as much as I can with Halloween coming up. Anywho, here's some photos from the other day. Didn't take too many, but you can see design pretty well. Check it out!
Here's some photos of the process.
The Finished Product.









wow, looks great!
ReplyDeleteAgreed. Looks freakin awesome!
ReplyDeleteYou look amazing. You did a great job! Jealous! x_x
ReplyDelete