Taking a moment to say thanks
It's not everyday you meet someone you just click with. Someone who shares your interests, hobbies, and twisted sense of humor. Someone who totally gets you. I really don't know what to call this person, other than amazing. His name is Mitch, but Sparky has always been my silly little pet name for him. He's an awesome guy, and very talented artist. He recently drew a portrait of me as a werewolf, and I just picked it up last night. To other people, it may just be a sketch on some paper, but to me it was the most thoughtful gift I've ever received. He really put alot of time into this, and words can't express how much it, and this man, mean to me... Check him out @ Tales From The Batcave.







That looks so cool! :)
ReplyDeleteI will check it out.
ReplyDelete