Saturday, June 18, 2011

Hobo With A Shotgun (2011)



You and me are going on a car ride to Hell.
You're riding shotgun.


Thrusday night I went to The Plaza in Atlanta to watch Hobo With A Shotgun starring Rutger Hauer. I had been waiting on this movie for some time and was estatic when I found out it would be in a nearby theater. Lucky for me, it was everything I expected and then some. HWAS is brutal, in your face, and has no limits. And it's ALL awesome. Hands down the best flick I've seen in years. This dvd will be added to my collection asap!





2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Also, I lol'd at the sign saying "Water for Elephants." One of these things does not belong...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would you be featured on It's On Random?

    I couldn't find an email to contact you at and I was almost going to give up, but I decided to leave it in your comments instead. I'm doing a segment called Get to Know your Bloggers to introduce everyone to people I find interesting. If you decide to play along you can send your answers at itsonrandomblog@gmail.com. It's no rush, I'm booked till Sept :) Here are the ?'s.

    Name:
    Where can we find you? (your site(s))
    How do you like your Cheetos? crunchy, puffed, twisted, hot
    What was your inspiration to start your blog?
    What did you have for breakfast today?
    Do you have a clean mouth or do you swear like a sailor?
    Freddy Michael Jason or other?
    Guilty pleasure?
    Favorite thing on your blog?
    What is the last book you read?
    Favorite Jelly Belly?
    Zombies vampires or ghosts?
    Favorite song or music?
    color you're most drawn to? My fancy way of asking your favorite color.
    Food you're craving right now?
    What movie(s) changed your life?
    For the impending zombie apocalypse, what will be your weapon of choice and why?
    Any quotes for us today?

    And last but not least, do you have any questions for me?

    Thank you for taking the time to read all of this.

    ReplyDelete