Thursday, April 14, 2011

This Week's Movie Purchases


I think I have an addiction...

It's been a good week for my dvd collection. I've gotten 8 movies and only spent about 40 bucks. My first purchase was Beetlejuice, found at Walmart for $5. It was a childhood favorite, so I couldn't pass that up. Next I stopped by Big Lots to check out the $3 selection, where I found Funny Games & Tremors. Finally, I made my usual trip to Hastings. There I got The Evil Dead, FeastFright Night, MacGruber, & The Return Of The Living Dead. Most have been on my must-have list for quite some time.


Where you will find me.


4 comments:

  1. Some good flicks! Gotta love Beetlejuice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some super classics there, Lissa. Although I'm afraid Macgruber did make me want to poke my own eyes out. I hope that you enjoy them, and write about them later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jinx, I have heard a lot of 'MacGruber hate' but as retarded as it was, it made me laugh. It was only 6 bucks, so I figured what the hell. lol

    ReplyDelete