Saturday, February 12, 2011

Trailer Park Of Terror (2008)


Everybody head for the trailer park...
There won't be any freaks there!


I've heard mixed reviews on this film, some hated it and others loved it. A friend of mine didn't like it too much, but for $5 I figured I would check it out. The story starts off with pretty little Norma, who is tormented by all the rednecks in the trailer park. They constantly tease and taunt the young girl, even harassing her date to the dance. But it goes too far when a fight breaks out and they accidently kill the boy. Norma is distraught and runs off until she comes across a stranger on the side of the road...




And who better to play the devil in this hillbilly horror, than Trace Adkins, a well known country singer. Norma makes her deal with him and sets off for revenge. She takes out everyone in the trailer park, shooting them all, then sets it on fire. Through the years there are reports of people missing in that area, and then we cut to present day. We're introduced to a pastor with a bus full of delinquents that are just passing through. They have an accident, and are stuck on the side of the road until they notice the sign for the trailer park. And in true dummy fashion, they head that way.




Norma, who looks a sight better than she does in the above photo, answers the door and gives them all rooms for the night. The boys and girls are in seperate trailers, while the pastor is sneaking off for some late night fun with their gracious host. Let's take it back to Scream for a moment. Know your rules. You can never drink or do drugs, never have SEX, and never say "I'll be right back". Why is this so hard to remember, folks? The clothes start coming off, and the killing begins! One by one, the wayward teens get picked off  by all the old residients of Trucker's Triangle.




In the words of Miss China, "You want happy ending?" For a low budget film, I think they pulled it off really well. Overall, I loved this movie. And I don't give two shits about anyone else's opinion on it. It had humor, gore, and a killer rockabilly soundtrack. It was also pretty sick, which I happen to think is awesome. While my sister was cringing, I was in tears from laughing so hard. If there is a sequel, this chick will be buying it.
Till next time!


Click here for the trailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment