I haven't been keeping up with my daily posts, so I thought I would take a minute to update my blog. I've had a pretty depressing week, so I went out yesterday and did some shopping. I went to my local thrift store "The Cool Closet" and got a deal on a top and three pairs of heels. I couldn't find any pants I liked there, so I bought a cute pair of jeans from Rue 21 to complete my new outfit. I'm excited to have even more shoes to add to the collection. Shopping is definitely cheaper than therapy!
Friday, January 28, 2011
Shopping Therapy
I haven't been keeping up with my daily posts, so I thought I would take a minute to update my blog. I've had a pretty depressing week, so I went out yesterday and did some shopping. I went to my local thrift store "The Cool Closet" and got a deal on a top and three pairs of heels. I couldn't find any pants I liked there, so I bought a cute pair of jeans from Rue 21 to complete my new outfit. I'm excited to have even more shoes to add to the collection. Shopping is definitely cheaper than therapy!
Labels:
Too Sexy For My Shirt
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









Cute shoes, good score.
ReplyDelete