Got any money? Wanna date?
Last Tuesday I headed up to my favorite spot to check out Frankenhooker on the big screen. Once a month Splatter Cinema features a cult classic in 35mm. Tickets are cheap and the people and theater are awesome. You can even get your photo taken in a themed set-up to go along with the movie. Anywho, this flick has always been one of my favorites so I couldn't miss the chance to see it with other fans. Plaza has quickly became my home away from home. If you're a movie fan and near the Atlanta area you should definitely check out Plaza. They're always doing something fun. www.plazaatlanta.com/









Cute picture! That sounds like a blast. Haven't seen the movie though. I really wish something like this went on where I live. Boring old Utah. I need to movie to a more exciting state.
ReplyDeleteI'm shocked! You should definitely watch it. That movie is hilarious. :) And it does suck, maybe you should move to Georgia and I'll have a new movie buddy to hang out with.
ReplyDeleteThat is soooo awesome! I wish I had a movie theater around here! :(
ReplyDelete