Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Karma is a BITCH, Carolyn.




Here lately I've really been slacking on my blog. I've just had so much going on in my personal life and the internet has been pushed to the side. Hell, I haven't even watched many movies recently. I'll have to change that. Earlier I was thinking about a character in a film I watched last week and it gave me an idea for a new post called Karma is a BITCH. The title should be prettyself explanatory - I'll be talking about chicks who are absolute bitches and how that get what's coming to them. First up...

Carolyn from Catacombs


Alright, so I really wanted to like this character being as she was played by Pink but the shit she pulled was beyond fucked up. Carolyn is going to school in Paris and invites her sister, Victoria, to visit. Victoria is a nervous young woman who is scared of her own shadow and is constantly looking over her shoulder. Fast forward to her first night in Paris- Carolyn and her friends take her to a rave down in the catacombs.

They tell Victoria a story of a killer raised by a satanic cult who is loose down there somewhere. When the group gets seperated Victoria comes across her sister covered in blood and panics. She ends up being lost in the catacombs for hours, with the belief a killer is chasing her. After all of this she runs into Carolyn and her friends to be told it was just a prank, they thought it would be "good" for her. Boy, were they wrong. Victoria snaps and murders them all. Guess pranks aren't all fun and games. Huh, Carolyn?

2 comments:

  1. Ha! I love this new blog segment and your mini review of the movie makes me want to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!

    Oh I forgot to let you know you got an award! I made a post but didn't email you, my bad.
    http://www.itsonrandom.com/2012/01/januarys-zombie-love-award-winners.html

    ReplyDelete