My boys got a little bit of everything this year. Cars, guns, guitars, and video games! They ended up with lots of awesome stuff and managed to not drive me too crazy. We've spent most of our day "killing zombies" and playing the xbox. Here's a few pics of the goodies. Hope you all had a great xmas!
Jake and CM PUNK
He's his favorite next to John Cena, of course.
Skyler takes his zombie killing VERY seriously.
Ok, so I kinda told Santa to get this one because I've always loved Grave Digger. BUT, the kids like it as well so it's a win-win!
Doctor Dreadful!
Another one mommy likes.
They got lots of other stuff as well, but I'll probably just post all of the photos later on facebook. I've gotta get up now and get to cleaning all this mess up! This is NOT the fun part.







Happy Christmas! Your kids are adorable!
ReplyDeleteAwwe, your boys look like they had fun. Santa sure knows how to make two little boys and their momma happy on Christmas. ;) I'm glad you had a great Christmas.
ReplyDelete