Friday, December 16, 2011

Lover's Lane



You think your relationship is tough? Try dating when you're dead. It's even more of a headache. This week's couple is from the new hit series, American Horror Story. Some people don't really get into this show, but I've become quite addicted. I do agree that it has way too many characters for it's own good, but it keeps it interesting. I like the fact that it's a bit of horror, mystery, and drama all tied into one. And I absolutely adore these two...

Tate and Violet
from American Horror Story


Violet Harmon is your typical misunderstood girl in a new town. She's pretty much a loner until she meets Tate, who happens to be one of her dad's psychiatric patients. The two odd kids seem to hit it off and soon become inseparable. Part of the reason why this is- Tate can't leave the house because he's dead. Not far into the season Violet overdoses and finds herself trapped within the walls of the house as well. Tate and Violet seem to be this perfect little emo couple until Tate's fucked up past catches up to him.


"I used to think you were like me. You were attracted to the darkness. But Tate, you are the darkness." -Violet

Violet ends up breaking up with Tate. It's kinda hard to forgive your boyfriend for killing tons of people and getting your mom pregnant with the spawn that ultimately leads to her death. Even so, my heart aches for him. What can I say- I've always had a weakness for pretty boys with mental disorders. Despite all that happened, I think his love for Violet was real. I just hate it she didn't find out the truth sooner. Now they'll both be stuck in that house forever, dealing with the pain of it all.


1 comment:

  1. I myself adore this show and am pretty damn sad that there's only one episode left in this season. :(

    ReplyDelete