Sunday, October 30, 2011

You Drive Me Crazy



I've always compared myself to Harley Quinn. I have the bubbly, outgoing, in your face personality. And when I fall, I fall hard. You could say it makes me a little crazy. I'm sure you've all been there before. Ya know, you have that one person you just can't get enough of. And no matter how dysfunctional it is, you're happy, even when you're miserable. Ok, maybe not all of you. But I wear my heart on my sleeve, and I don't know how to just half ass it or hold back when it comes to my feelings. It's not my nature.


My opinion, give it your all or you're wasting your time. I'm just a passionate person, and I don't want to walk away from something with regrets. I want to know I put everything into it. Some people may think this makes me a weak person, but I believe it shows just how strong I am. I've been through a hell of a lot, and I'm a fighter. I refuse to just give up, or roll over and die. If it bites me in the ass, so be it. At least I tried. I never said I wasn't a fool.

 
 "You little fool. The Joker doesn't love anything except himself. Wake up, Harleen."

2 comments:

  1. It's true, the Joker only uses Harley. But it's the closest she will get.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet! I'm the same way, I wear my heart on my sleeve and I always give %120 even if I don't get any in return.

    ReplyDelete