The worms crawl in,
The worms crawl out.
When I was a little kid I always loved making Dirt and Worms at school. This was one of many things we did around Halloween each year. Now that I have children I will definitely be sharing this fun dessert with them. I'm posting the directions for any of you who've never made it before. Don't eat too much!
The worms crawl out.
When I was a little kid I always loved making Dirt and Worms at school. This was one of many things we did around Halloween each year. Now that I have children I will definitely be sharing this fun dessert with them. I'm posting the directions for any of you who've never made it before. Don't eat too much!
What You Need:
Ready to eat pudding cups
1 pkg of oreo cookies
Gummy worms
Put oreo cookies in a plastic lunch bag. Zip closed, sealing out air. Then crush cookies with hands,
rolling pin, or put in food chopper to crush.
Sprinkle crushed cookies on top of opened pudding cups. And finally add gummy worms
to top or partily buried in cookie crumbs.
Dirt and Worms is a fun and easy treat, hope you enjoy.








Funny! Me and my daughter just made these last night! How funny. Makes me want to go get one out of the fridge.
ReplyDeleteThis is so cute! I always loved getting a cup of dirt when I went out to eat. You just gave me a idea for a post, thank you! :D
ReplyDeleteI used to ask my mom to make me those all the time as a kid! lol.
ReplyDeleteHow cute! I shall do this! ^_^
ReplyDelete