It's Friday night so I hope you all checked out Mister Bones' Friday Night Drive-In at The Batcave. Tonight's movie was Death of a Ghost Hunter in case you missed it. But no worries, you can always go back and watch it later! Stop by and follow his blog if you aren't already a member to check out Friday Night Drive-In and other awesome posts. Everything from horror movies, comics, original art, and sports. Be sure to leave a comment or two! Now, on to tonight's featured couple at Lover's Lane.
Igor and Eva
from Igor
Tonight's couple is from one of the cutest kid's movies ever, Igor. I had actually never even heard of it until last year when my boyfriend told me I should pick it up at a dvd sale. I trust his opinion on movies so I bought it, and it quickly became one of my favorites. This is a story about an igor who dreams of becoming a scientist and he decides to create life. His creation? Eva. She was meant to be an evil monster, but turned out to be quite the opposite. Eva won't hurt a fly, and she has a heart of gold. Igor takes Eva to get a brain wash that will make her evil, but she comes out thinking she's an actress instead. The two end up falling for each other, and learning lots about theirselves in the process. These two characters are the perfect example of 'it's what's on the inside that counts' and you just can't help but to love them. A truly adorable film, I suggest you check it out if you haven't seen it yet."It's better to be a good nobody,
than an evil somebody."









This is on my watch it list! I wanted to see it because it looks cute. :}
ReplyDeleteLove Igor! Thanks for the shout-out doll :)
ReplyDeleteThat looks reaalllyyy cute! I'll keep my eye out for it =)
ReplyDelete