Tonight I'd like to introduce a new post here at Lissa's Shop of Horrors called Lover's Lane. I had this idea because there are so many awesome couples, mainly from horror movies, that I simply adore. So, I thought I would give them their own place here on my blog. Each post will spotlight different movie couples and will go up on Friday evening at 10:00pm. I thought it would go perfect with MY lover's Friday Night Drive-In at The Batcave, which is every Friday night at 7:00pm. This will give you time to watch a movie and then drive on up to make-out point for some action in the back seat, hehe. Hope all you lovebirds enjoy!
Lionel and Paquita
from Dead Alive
For some reason, these two always stand out in my mind. Paquita was a cute little Spanish girl who worked at her grandmother's store, and Lionel the awkward boy who still lived with his posessive mother. Paquita actually had her eye on someone else when the movie begins, but goes after Lionel when she has her fortune read. She was told it would be her "one love that would last a lifetime". Little did she know it would be her love that would have her fighting for her life against a house full of zombies. But through it all, Paquita stands by her man and they survive. It's not your typical love story, but I like how you never would have pictured these two together, yet they ended up being perfect for each other. In my opinion, if you can make it through a zombie attack together, you can get through anything!











Wow, what a great way to start. Lionel and Paquita are so utterly cute together.
ReplyDelete