is this from Night Of The Comet?
Indeed it is, I know Kelli Maroney's legs from a mile away!Love this flick. Vanishing on 7th Street had to have taken the whole 'empty clothes on the street' thing from this movie...
I just watched this movie the other night! I loved this movie. :)
Love, love, love it!! :D
The first one makes me think that he is a horny idiot and she is an alien in a female body.
is this from Night Of The Comet?
ReplyDeleteIndeed it is, I know Kelli Maroney's legs from a mile away!
ReplyDeleteLove this flick. Vanishing on 7th Street had to have taken the whole 'empty clothes on the street' thing from this movie...
I just watched this movie the other night! I loved this movie. :)
ReplyDeleteLove, love, love it!! :D
ReplyDeleteThe first one makes me think that he is a horny idiot and she is an alien in a female body.
ReplyDelete