The World of R.L. Stine
I wish I had more time to read these days. Growing up I was quite the book worm. I read many different series, everything from Animorphs to The Babysitters Club. But my two favorites were Goosebumps and Ghosts of Fear Street, both written by R.L. Stine. I had quite the collection when I was younger, sadly I have no idea what happened to all these books. I'm thinking of buying them again, just for the hell of it. Plus it would be fun to see how the books hold up after all these years. And, not to mention my nerdy fascination with awesome cover art!
Beware, you're in for a scare!
Goosebumps was my first addiction. I honestly don't know anyone who didn't love these books. I believe I was in the 3rd grade when I first started reading this series, and I was thoroughly obsessed. Some of my favorites were The Haunted Mask, Say Cheese and Die, Attack of the Jack-O-Laterns, and The Scarecrow Walks at Midnight. Just to name a few. The books eventually turned into a television series, but I didn't care too much for it. The Goosebumps series is classic and was a very big part of my childhood.
Ghosts of Fear Street was inspired by the Fear Street series. I read those too, of course. Fear Street was more for teenagers though, and I thought I was cool for reading them so young. I don't remember as much about these as the Goosebumps books, but I enjoyed them as well. A few memorable titles are Night of the Werecat, Who's Been Sleeping in my Grave?, and The Creature From Club Lagoona. Another great series by R.L. Stine. Ah, the memories. I think it's time for a trip to the bookstore!
More by R.L. Stine
Goosebumps
Horrorland
Goosebumps
Hall of Horrors
Beware, you're in for a scare!
Goosebumps was my first addiction. I honestly don't know anyone who didn't love these books. I believe I was in the 3rd grade when I first started reading this series, and I was thoroughly obsessed. Some of my favorites were The Haunted Mask, Say Cheese and Die, Attack of the Jack-O-Laterns, and The Scarecrow Walks at Midnight. Just to name a few. The books eventually turned into a television series, but I didn't care too much for it. The Goosebumps series is classic and was a very big part of my childhood.
More by R.L. Stine
Goosebumps
Horrorland
Hall of Horrors












Hi!
ReplyDeleteblog to my taste! Will continue to read!
"Goosebumps" arrived in Italy, I read them! Here they were called "Piccoli brividi". :)
Luigi
I loooooved Goosebumps but oddly never even saw ghosts of fear street. Oh man, I think I missed out! I remember reading other authors that were similar in writing to R.L. Stine as well, ahhhh soo good. Funny you said about picking them up again,cause I was thinking the same thing.
ReplyDeleteToday I saw an old number on a stand! Great! :D
ReplyDeleteThe Haunted Mask was the first Goosebumps book I read! I use to love Goosebumps, Fear Street & Animorphs! Oh, memories. :)
ReplyDelete